How to Make Cold-Brew Sweet Tea
You can cold-brew your tea! Not only is cold-brew tea extremely easy to do, it makes a much higher-quality iced tea than the traditional method of hot-brewing.In fact, it’s easier--and healthier! Cold-brewing tea is a slow and gentle steeping process that creates a sweeter and smoother tasting tea.
- 1 heaping teaspoon (5g) loose-leaf tea
- 1 cup (About 1L) -drinking water
- Refrigerate for 4-8 hours
- Ratio of Tea to Water - 200ml: 1g
Choice of Tea
Not all teas are created equal and some cold-brew better than others. For instance green tea and Oolong tea work better than white teas.
A successful cold-brew needs only your tea, a vessel, and water.
Double Wall Glass Tea Infuser
- Place your loose-leaf tea directly into the jar .Fill the container with water for the amount of tea you are using.Ratio of Tea to Water : 200ml: 1g
- Putting it in the refrigerator ,refrigerate for 4-8 hours, drink your tea within 1-2 days. Any longer and you risk your tea fermenting and developing off flavors.