FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $59.99
After we receive your confirmed order, we will typically get it sent off to our shipping department within 20 minutes, and then have it packed and shipped within 48 hours.
We accept orders all over the world. Recently the delivery time may have some delay due to the decrease of flights and the delay that may occur by local delivery.
China Post (1-6 Weeks)1.Free shipping on $59.99+
2.For orders below on $59.99.Actual shipping cost can be seen at checkout page after you choose the destination country.
Fast US Delivery(2-7 Days):
Applied to eligible items and US area.There are two charge standard:
1.Free Shipping on $49.99+
2.For orders below $49.99:
- Applies to orders shipped to an address in the USA.
- Applies to select items as indicated.To qualify for US fast delivery, ALL items in the order must qualify for "Fast US Delivery".
- Any single un-qualified item will charge double times(shipping fee including China Post+US Post).If you wish to order qualified and un-qualified items, the best way is to create separate orders for each type.
China Post EMS (1-6 Weeks)
This is the safest and fastest method of receiving your parcels from China. EMS shipping has real-time tracking. After your order has shipped we will send you your EMS tracking number and a link to the EMS site where you can track your parcel. The postal site for your home country may also recognize these EMS tracking numbers.
China Post EMS is sometimes returned back to the sending office due to "Export Cancellation" or "Security Return". This is unavoidable, and the post office will automatically resend the parcel. When this happens we will update the tracking number on your order and you'll get an email with the new tracking number. This is why we advertise EMS as taking up to 6 weeks to arrive. Sometimes it's very fast and sometimes it's very slow due to being sent and resent. There is nothing we can do to avoid this. If you choose EMS please know this! It will be delivered eventually, typically within 6 weeks or less.
*Please note: For countries in remote areas, the actual shipping cost can be seen at checkout page after you choose the destination country. Meanwhile, shipments to remote areas, or those sent during peak periods, may take longer.
However, we will do all we can to make sure that your tea gets to you as fast as possible, delays during shipment are unfortunately something that is beyond our control.
**Delivery times stated are not a guaranteed delivery time. Internationally shipped parcels must pass through China Customs and Customs of the destination country. We cannot control or be held responsible for delays at Customs. If you are un-satisfied with service provided by your country's Customs Agency you (as a citizen/resident) should contact them and file a complaint. Lost and Broken Items Policy
While we do everything we can to ensure that your parcel arrives to you in a timely manner and without breakage we cannot control every aspect of its long international journey. We hope that our customers will be patient and understanding with any kinds of complications that might occur. We will always work hard to satisfy your needs and concerns!
To avoid any problems with your parcel
1. Make sure that your correct address is on file with us and also with whichever payment method you choose to use. We will not be responsible for parcels sent to the wrong address if that is what you have given us.
2. Please give us your phone number. Your phone number will be added to the parcel and waybill and will assist couriers and customs officials should problems arise. We will not share any of your personal information with anyone unless it is directly related to the delivery of your purchased items. We are not in the business of selling or sharing our customers' information.
3. Please share with us what kind of declaration you would like us to make on the shipping form before or at the time your order is made.
4. If the items you ordered are damaged or confiscated by the Customs Agency of your country there is absolutely nothing we can do about it! Occasionally an overzealous Customs Agent will break pu-erh cakes in half, or slash open bags of loose leaf tea looking for contraband. If you feel wronged or feel that you deserve compensation, then you need to petition your relevant government representative or Customs Agency directly. TenFu's TEA cannot be held responsible in any way for damages caused by Customs Agencies and their practices.
5. We seal all sides of the parcel with TenFu's TEA tape. If when you receive your parcel you suspect the parcel has been opened or tampered with please do not open it! Email us immediately at: email@example.com.
Q. At what point is my parcel considered lost, and will I get a refund?
A. Yes you will, but see below for the amount of time that must pass before your parcel is considered lost. Once that amount of time passed please contact us here. Your parcel will be considered lost and you will be entitled to a full refund. The refund process takes 14 days to complete. If during that 14 days your parcel arrives your refund will be cancelled. If your refund was processed but the parcel does eventually arrive, we kindly ask that you re-submit payment for the order less the shipping fee.
China Post EMS- after 8 weeks since shipping
China Post E-packet-after 24 weeks since shipping
Fast US Delivery-after 5 weeks since shipping
Broken or damaged items policy:
Although we pack all of the items we send with lots of bubble wrap and take great care with packing sometimes items will arrive broken. Let us know immediately that you received broken or damaged items.
In the event that the Customs Agency of your country disallows entry of the parcel we cannot be responsible! We will refund you for the amount you paid minus shipping (both to and returning from your country)! Please be familiar with the customs requirements of your home country so that we can avoid un-necessary and costly problems and delays. Should you need specific documentation, certificates, or invoices sent with the parcel please let us know before making an order.
All tariffs, taxes, duties and handling fees that your Customs agency and post office add to the cost of delivery are the responsibility of the customer. If you reject the parcel and send back to us to avoid Customs duties that's fine, but shipping is not refundable, and return shipping (back to China) are the responsibility of the customer.
Missing or Broken Items Policy
1. If an item is broken or missing from your parcel please inform us as soon as possible. We may require you to provide photographic documentation of the defect or damage before we can replace the item or refund you.
2. If an item is damaged or missing from your order we reserve the right to send with your subsequent order. We will not send the item by itself in a package of its own. If you don't want to wait to have the missing/damaged item sent in a subsequent order you may choose to have the price of the item